On another note, I thought everyone should see what happens when David gets Jackson dressed. I hope Jackson never takes style tips from David. Poor Jackson!! David wonders why I lay out Jackson's clothes every morning.
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Jackson at the Pumpkin Patch
On Saturday, Jackson and I went to Berry farms so he could experience his first pumpkin patch. Dad stayed home to watch the longhorn football game. Jackson seemed to have a good time. He talked to the goats and tried to eat hay. I should of taken his picture when we first got there, but I forgot. By the end of the trip Jackson was hot and ready to go home.


On another note, I thought everyone should see what happens when David gets Jackson dressed. I hope Jackson never takes style tips from David. Poor Jackson!! David wonders why I lay out Jackson's clothes every morning.
On another note, I thought everyone should see what happens when David gets Jackson dressed. I hope Jackson never takes style tips from David. Poor Jackson!! David wonders why I lay out Jackson's clothes every morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the pumpkin picture!! I also love the fact that he is wearing shorts and a t-shirt to get pumpkins!
Our high temp for today is 63degrees.
~Jill
www.contreras2007.wordpress.com
Post a Comment