Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sorry...

Sorry. I know it has been a long time since I have updated Jackson's blog, but I never seem to find any free time. Every time I sit down to update his blog I get pulled away to do something else. Jackson is a very active little guy. He has discovered the toilet and opening drawers. He loves to open and close drawers. He will occasionally shut the drawers on his hands, but quickly forgets and goes back to getting into stuff. Below are some pictures of Jackson we have taken over the past couple of months.

Jackson is telling me to hush...He is already becoming a bossy little boy. I think he takes after his father...




As you can see, Jackson's eating habits have not improved. This picture was taken last week.


1 comment:

Jill said...

Have a very Merry Christmas!!
Oh how I miss green grass!