This was Jackson's reaction when I told him his father was making fun of his outfit.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Would you...
let your son wear this outfit? I purchased this outfit for Jackson because I thought it was adorable. I took a picture of Jackson wearing the outfit and sent it to David while he was at work. David called me as soon as he recieved the e-mail and tried to tell me I was dressing our son like a girl. I know that a day will come when Jackson will tell me he is not going to wear something, so I think I need to take advanage of my freedom while I still have it.

This was Jackson's reaction when I told him his father was making fun of his outfit.
This was Jackson's reaction when I told him his father was making fun of his outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Honestly I probably would but I am always putting my kids in whatever clothes I can grab before they run away from me.
I'm pretty sure that is the gayest thing I have ever seen.
:p
i'm pretty sure kevin is the gayest person i've ever met! :) haha and i think jack looks super cool :) and i think SOMEONE needs to update jacksons blog not mentioning any names....
Post a Comment