Friday, October 23, 2009

Jack

Jackson and I had a great today. We started our morning by cleaning the house and Jackson was very helpful. He helped me dust and sweep the floors. Let's hope he keeps up his enthusiasm. After we finished our chores, we decided it would be a great day to go for a walk.

I packed a lunch and we headed for a park that is near my house. Jackson loves going to the park because it has a duck pond, soccer fields, a playground and several waterfalls. We started out be feeding the ducks. Jackson will feed the ducks as long as they maintain their distance, but once the ducks started coming towards him, he ran. After feeding/ chasing the ducks, it was lunch time. After lunch, we explored the park and Jackson had a blast. It was really neat to see the expression on his face every time he saw something new. I was hoping after we got back from our long journey he would be ready for a nap, fat chance. We spent the rest of the afternoon coloring, putting puzzles together and chasing each other....







1 comment:

Magic Jen said...

Hehe very cute. I think he needs a small child sized broom though!