Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jackson is into Everything!






I know it has been a long time since I have updated jackson's blog. Sorry. I kept on meaning to update it, but I got busy with one thing or another. I thought working part time would give me more free time, but it hasn't. I always find myself wondering where the day went.

Jackson is growing up too fast. I know I say that often, but I can not beleive how fast they grow -up. I remember when he was not able to do anything but eat, sleep and poop. He currently is crawling and climbing all over the place. He also has 5 teeth so he is now into bitting everything he can.

1 comment:

Magic Jen said...

Hmmm.. apart from my own nieces and nephew, I would have to say that he's pretty much the cutest baby I've ever seen!! :) So smiley and photogenic!