Tonight I tried to make my own baby food. I cooked spaghetti and pureed it in the food processor. As you can tell it did work very well. By the time we finished Jackson had it in his hair, face, and all over his clothes. I seriously thought about taking him outside and hosing his off, but I didn't. David and I both were laughing so hard we thought everyone needed to witness Jackson's eating habits.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Making Baby Food
Tonight I tried to make my own baby food. I cooked spaghetti and pureed it in the food processor. As you can tell it did work very well. By the time we finished Jackson had it in his hair, face, and all over his clothes. I seriously thought about taking him outside and hosing his off, but I didn't. David and I both were laughing so hard we thought everyone needed to witness Jackson's eating habits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is crazy how messy they can get!!
And I can't believe he has teeth and that many!! Kaylee has no teeth and no sign of getting any.
Post a Comment