Jackson turned one on February 1st. It seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. I remember when he would sleep most of the day and wake up only to eat and have his diaper changed. Those days are long over. Jackson has discovered the ability to climb on everything, knock on doors, and climb up and down the stairs at a record pace. He is such an amazing little guy and I can not wait to watch him discover new things. Jackson has been such a blessing and I can not imagine my life without him.
Dad, am I suppose to be in here?
Jackson at his first birthday party

Look at me! He loves to use the football as his stepping stool.
Jackson at Granma's house
1 comment:
It really is hard to believe our little babies are one already! I hope this next year brings you just as much joy as the first year!
Happy (late...) Birthday Jackson!
Take care,
~Jill
www.contreras2007.wordpress.com
Post a Comment