I never realized how much Jackson watches what we do. Jackson loves to find the remote and press all of the buttons. Below is a picture of him sitting in his chair watching his video. He is such a character!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Jackson Loves to Help
We have been installing hardwood floors in our downstairs living room and needless to say, our house is a mess. While I was cleaning the kitchen I noticed Jackson would pick up the mallet and beat on the boards. He is such a big helper!
I never realized how much Jackson watches what we do. Jackson loves to find the remote and press all of the buttons. Below is a picture of him sitting in his chair watching his video. He is such a character!




I never realized how much Jackson watches what we do. Jackson loves to find the remote and press all of the buttons. Below is a picture of him sitting in his chair watching his video. He is such a character!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Attention!
Post a Comment