Jackson is growing up too fast. Every time I turn around he is learning a new trick, or is getting into things that are off limits. Jackson has gone from walking to running and he does not want anyone to hold his hand. This has made for interesting trips to the grocery store. I try to carry him into the store, but eventually he wiggles out of my arms and starts taking off in the wrong direction. He likes to tell me no, while shaking his head. I know I should start setting boundaries, but I usually can not help but laugh. David has proven to be the disciplinarian between the two of us. After losing my sister, I have realized not to sweat the small stuff and live each day to it's fullest. Jackson has done more for my family than he will ever know. I know they say everything happens for a reason, and I believe Jackson came at the perfect time.
Jackson has also developed a love for music. Every time a song comes on the radio, or he discovers a singing card, he stops what he is doing and starts dancing. He has such a funny personality. I will try to video tape him dancing and post it to the blog. In the meantime below are some recent pictures of Jackson. I am having problems loading pictures on the blog, so I will try again later.

Do you think Jackson likes to mow? Hopefully, he will enjoy mowing when he gets older.

Jackson discovered the water hose. Needless to say, he was soaked after he was finished playing.

I spent an hour blowing up the pool for Jackson, but the only thing that made it into the water was his bottle, go figure.

How could you ever be mad at this face?

Jackson loves blackberries, so I realized this is the only way he is allowed to eat them.
2 comments:
Cutest little boy in the whole world, I swear. I love the mowing pics -- you know he will realize that is not really fun just as soon as he is old enough to use a real mower.
He is absolute perfection! I can't wait to see him again so I can sneak him some DP. Love you guys!
Post a Comment