I know, I should be better about updating Jackson's blog, but I never seem to find any free time. I will update you on what has been going on later. In the meantime, below are some recent pictures of Jack.
I know it's a little odd, but Jackson loves to play in the sink....

Do you think he has a personality?

Jackson loves to help. I was putting together Jack's power wheels and he felt the need to help.


Jackson has disovered his love for water....

Jackson and I went to the Houston Zoo and this was the only picture I was able to get of him. He is fast...

Can you believe how big he is?

2 comments:
Finally new pictures! He is the most adorable 1 year old I know!!!
WOW! That boy is getting so big! Glad to hear everything is going well for you.
Post a Comment