Jackson recently discovered his new love, jumping. Last night Jackson went running into my bedroom, climbed onto the bed and started jumping. At first, I was a little worried, but he only fell off once and landed safely on his butt. Last week, I took Jackson to the park so he could play on the play scape. He spent most of his time running across the bridge and jumping up and down on the bridge so it would move. It is amazing how someone so little can make you laugh so much!
Do you like the outfit? My friend, Rhonda, gave it to me and David insisted Jackson should wear it. I guess it's never to early to prepare for football season.
David thinks this is a bad angle, but I think he looks cute.
Do you like the outfit? My friend, Rhonda, gave it to me and David insisted Jackson should wear it. I guess it's never to early to prepare for football season.
David thinks this is a bad angle, but I think he looks cute.
Jackson thinks he is a big boy.
This is Jackson playing with the phone. He loves to talk on the phone and grabs the phone whenever he sees it.
This is Jackson's reaction after David took it away....
This was taken at 8:00 last night. Needless to say, Jackson was a little hyper. The outfit must of inspired him...
2 comments:
He looks so much bigger than Kaylee!! I guess it is just me, not wanting to believe that Kaylee is a big as she is. What happened to the little babies who sat??!!
Looks like you are doing well! Take care.
~J
Wow, he just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Can't wait to meet him in November - hopefully he won't grow too much between now and then. :)
jen
xx
Post a Comment