Monday, September 15, 2008

Dancing Jack

I always said I would never let Jackson watch television when he was little, but I am slowly learning to never say never. Somehow we discovered Blue's Clues and Jackson can not seem to get enough. Below is a video of Jackson dancing to a Blue's Clues cartoon. Do you think he has a lot of energy?






This month we decided to be brave and covert Jackson's crib into a full size bed. He started hiking his leg over the rail of his crib so I thought it was only a matter of time before he fell out. I was worried to convert his bed because I thought he would never stay in his bed and nap time would be a thing of the past, but I was wrong. Since we have converted his bed, Jackson has been playing in his room, taking long naps and sleeping through the night. We are very proud of him. I tried to get a picture of him on the bed but he was not willing to participate.







Yesterday was a cool day and Jackson decided he wanted to play outside. We spent the majority of the time running up and down the neighbors driveway.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

The dancing is so cute! I can't believe how big he looks in the last pic. And the room looks awesome!

Jill said...

Wow, a full size bed? I still have Kaylee in her crib because I am certain that little lady will be running around the house at night. We have that same Blue's Clues video and Marissa who is now 4 still loves it!
Hope all is well in TX!
~J