Monday, September 29, 2008

Update on the Life of Jackson

David's mother bought Jackson a kitchen and as you can see, Jack loves it. He is always banging the pots and putting strange things in the various compartments. Thank you, Grandma!!!








Jackson made me very proud today. I was cleaning the kitchen this afternoon and I looked down to see Jackson cleaning the cabinets and the floor. If only Jackson would have this same work ethic when it comes to putting up his toys.

Jack has found a new purpose for his old mattress. David put the crib mattress in the living room this weekend and Jackson quickly ran over to it and started jumping. Jackson especially loves to sit on one end while David or I jump on the other end. Needless to say, we rarely have a dull moment with Jackson.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya don't expect that whole cleaning the kitchen thing to last long :)
mom would know this hahha

Anonymous said...

Ya molly would know cuz she's never cleaned anything in her life. Burn!

Jack doesn't need to be playing with a kitchen set, that's just womens work anyway.

Molly said...

Kevin you're a tool.
I would like to say Jackson will be a million times cooler than you will ever be.
HA!

Sophie Belle's Mom said...

Found you when you added as a follower to Sophie Belle's old blog (thanks so much for doing that!) and just had to come take a peek... and, oh my... your Jackson is truly one of the most handsome little guys I have ever laid eyes on! We will certainly be checking back in on him.

If you'd like the link/invite to Sophie's new blog, I'd be happy to share. Just send me an e-mail at sophiebellesmom @ yahoo from the address to which you'd like me to send the invite.

It's nice to meet another bloggin' Mommy!
:) Shelby